Tall gold cake candles found here.
Today a special day because it’s my 28th birthday AND my first born fur child, Brantley’s, 7th birthday too! I truly cannot believe I’m only two years away from being in my thirties and I also can’t believe Brantley is so close to being ten years old. It’s not fair that dogs don’t live longer, I absolutley hate it. Anyways, I thought it’d be fun to do a blog post answering 28 questions about myself for today’s post.
- Most Used Word? ‘Literally’
- Can you roll your R’s? NO, and it really pisses me off because I want to talk like Cardi B, OKUUUUUR.
- Extrovert or Introvert? Outgoing Introvert
- When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up? A zookeeper or a veterinarian.
- Do you blog full time? No, blogging is just my fun hobby + creative outlet on the side. I work full time as a Home & Gift Buyer/Merchant.
- Now that you’re an adult and know of more career options what career would choose if you didn’t do what you’re doing? I absolutley LOVE all things skin care so I would totally love to work at a Med Spa as an aesthitian doing facials, laser treatmetns and botox injections.
- Favorite color? Peony Pink, Gold, Champange tan/sand.
- Would you rather be able to talk with animals or speak all forign lanuages? Talk with animals, uh duh.
- Biggest pet peeve? When people chomp their food/gum or pick at their nails making that AWFUL sound.
- Best piece of advise you’ve ever recieved? To always ‘act like you are somebody’ in the sense of having confidence in who you are in what you stand for.
- What are you drinking? Coffee with caramel protein shake, diet dr. pepper, Moscato white wine or a rose wine, a margarita or moscowl mule. Love a good cocktail presentaiton.
- If you could ask your dog any question what would it be? We adopted Brantley from an animal shelter when he was only 3 months old. I never asked how he ended up at the shelter and I really want to know! Like did he wonder up to the front door? Did someone drop him off in a box with all his brothers ans sisters? Was his mom already in the shelter when she had him? CAN I MEET HIS MOM? I would ask Brinkley why he doesn’t like the outdoors unless the door is open for him to come and go or if we are out there with him. Is it the outdoors you don’t like or are you just clingly?
- What chore do you absolutley hate doing? FOLDING LAUNDRY and cleaning bathrooms.
- Are you ususally late, early or right on time? I mentally put effort into being early the night before but I’m always right on time or late.
- When did you start your blog? July 2016
- Where did you and your husband meet? We are both from the same small town and only a year apart (he’s older) but we never hung out, like at all, in highschool. We both went to the same college 2 hours away and connected through mutal friends and started dating then in 2009, TEN YEARS AGO. Married for three years this month.
- Do you want kids? I always thought I did and then the older I get the more I’m unsure. I’m not prepared to say I don’t want them but currently free time and extra money to spend on fun things is nice to have :).
- If you could be any musican who would you be? 100% Beyonce, she is queen.
- Did you play sports growing up? I thnk it’s so funny that you can go from playing sports your entire childhood then someboy be SHOCKED to learn that bout you as an adult because you don’t look/seem atheltic at all lol. That’s me though, I played soccer, softball, vollyball, basketball, and did dance my entire life. In highschool I really only did dance, captian of my high school dance team in fact. (That’s not saying much, it was a small school.)
- Do you like to work out? NO, I hate it. If I have to work out though the one thing I’ve found that I like a lot is cycling classes. It’s a fun energitic group work out however it’s an indiviual work out that no one else can judge you on if you slow down or speed up.
- What’s something you’re not great at? Retelling a funny story or joke, people look at me like I’m an idiot every time. lol.
- What part of a kids movie completely scarred you? On Dennis The Mennis when that scary guy gets off the train in their cute little city and camps out eatting beans out of a can with his stomach haning out. SCARY.
- What really makes you angry? When people act entitled or treat others poorly for no reason at all. I also very much dislike jugdy people.
- What is the best kind of cheese? Goat, ricottaand blue cheese!
- Something you regret not doing? Studying abroad in college.
- What was the last movie you saw in theathers? Bohemian Rhapsody and I LOVED IT.
- If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? I initally think cleaning but after thinking about it cooking. I need a chef to make me delicous healthy meals that I don’t even have to think about or prepare.
- What are you most looking forward to in year 28? Traveling more and just doing more of what makes me happy and less of what doesn’t!
YOU ARE SO FAB! LOVE IT ALL. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR BARSTOOLS? :p