Happy Friyay y’all and happy Spring Sephora sale day!! The sale starts today for ROUGE members and Thursday, May 2nd for both VIB and INSIDER members and goes through Tuesday, May 6th. It seems like Sephora is cutting the length of sale down and having VIB and Beauty Insider members gain access to the sale on the same day. those who are unaware, this annual Spring VIB Sale is exclusive to the members of their Beauty Insider reward program. The Beauty Insider program has three tiers -Beauty Insider, VIB, and VIB Rouge.
Beauty Insider: 10% off EVERYTHING with code HEYINSIDER
- This is the membership tier that everyone starts off as. There is no yearly spend requirement and all you need to do is sign up with your email either in-store or online.
- With every purchase, you’ll accumulate points to work towards the next tier level and that you can redeem for gifts.
VIB: 15% off EVERYTHING with code HEYVIB
- Members must spend $350 in a calendar year to reach VIB status and must spend $350 each calendar year to maintain their status.
- When you have achieved VIB status, you accumulate points at 1.25 points per $1, are able to redeem points for full-size products, and so much more!
VIB Rouge: 20% off EVERYTHING with code HEYROUGE
- Members must spend $1000 in a calendar year to reach VIB Rouge status and must spend $1000 each calendar year to maintain their status.
- When you have reached VIB Rouge, you earn points at a rate of 1.5 points per $1, get free flash 2-day shipping, have early access to products and events, are able to redeem points for full-size products, AND can redeem points for a $100 reward.
Since the Sale goes for 11 days and doesn’t start for most of us (VIB’s) until Thursday, I am going to break this sale post into three separate post’s. Skin Care, Make Up and Hair Care starting with Make up today. Be sure to check sign up for my emails so you don’t miss my skin care and hair care post’s next week!