I’m always getting questions on my skincare + beauty routine so I thought it’d be fun to do a blog post dedicated to my favorite beauty products of 2018. Keep your scroll to see my picks + why I love each product so much!
- T3 Micro Curling Iron – I was hesitant to buy this iron last year since I thought my hot tools worked just fine. I still love the hot tools brand however this curling iron wins for me as it give your hair a serious smoothing treatment as it curls + amazing shine.
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector – I’ve been using this deep conditioner for a couple years here but it’s so life changing it deserves to make the best of 2018 list as well. I use it once a week to strength my dry brittle hair that I get from coloring it blonde + heat tools. This perfector helps bond back together split ends too, which is a must. I like to leave it on over night and rinse in the morning. It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and healthy.
- Kerastase Resistance Masque Force Architecte Mask For Damaged Hair – I also really love this hair mask by Kerastase. I’ll bounce back and fourth between this mask and the Olaplex but if I had to choose just one to buy it’d be the Olaplex.
- Drybar ‘Blonde Ale’ Brightening Shampoo – I’ve tried a lot of purple shampoo’s and this one takes the cake. It’s my favorite as it tones and brightens my colored blonde hair the best. It also comes in this mega 33.8 oz bottle now too!!
- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Scent – Like purple shampoo, I’ve also tried a million different dry shampoos and this one by drybar is my absolute fav. However, I can see if you’re brunette how you might like this one since you do have to rub in the powder sometimes. It’s great for blondes though as it adds a little color to your dull roots.
- Drybar ‘Sparkling Soda’ Shine Mist – Being blonde and using dry shampoo can make your hair look dull. I was so excited when I found/tried this shine mist by Drybar.
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – Hands down my fav texturizing spray. It smells so good and does a fantastic job adding that extra oomph we all want and need! Truly obsessed.
- Oribe Beautiful Color Power Drops – these hair vitamin drops have vitamin C, bioflavonoids and quinoa protein, which are just a few of it’s powerful elixir preserves that protects every shade. Antioxidants preserve hair color by defending against environmental oxidation, which can fade and shift color. It enhances color retention by creating a barrier to protect strands.
- Nutrafol Women’s Hair Vitamin – Improves hair wellness (growth rate, texture, shine, thickness, density, color, strength). I did my research and read a ton of review before buying, I advise you to do the same. I’ve been using them for a month now and I notice a difference in the growth. My hair literally just breaks and doesn’t ever grow past my shoulders and I am finally seeing a little growth.
- SLIP Silk pillowcase – Anti-aging, anti-sleep crease and anti-bed head silk pillowcase. Silk also doesn’t absorb your expensive skin care products like a standard cotton fabric pillowcase would. The silk is so soft + naturally keeps cool which I love.
- Kenra Professional Platinum Blow-Dry Mist – I don’t blow dry my hair often BUT when I do, I love using this blow dry mist. It helps speed up the dry time and leaves your hair looking s shiny and healthy! Blow dry game changer for sure, especially if you have thick hair.
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic – If you buy anything at all from this entire post, buy this. Everyone should be using a vitamin C serum, it’s mandatory. Not gonna lie, it doesn’t smell great, I couldn’t put my finger on exactly what it smelled like until I read one review that said a package of hot dogs and YEP, that’s it. Stay with here though, the benefits of this product 1000000% outweigh the smell and honestly the smell fades super quickly. This serum shows improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and brightening your complexion overall.
- SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0 Maximum Strength Refining Night Cream – I switched up my retinol this past year to this SkinCeuticals one and I love it. I love that it has moisturizing ingredients along with the retinol as I have super dry skin and most retinols are too harsh.
- Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool – So I unfortunately spent the big bucks on the Dermaflash dermaplaning tool during the n-sale over the summer but let my loss be your gain. These $5 set of 3 dermplaning tools do the same job and work great.
- Elta MD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 – Just started using this 3 weeks ago and love. I love that it’s not just a sunscreen put also helps with acne. I’m using the clear now but will most likely get tinted next time for spring/summer.
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff – So I’ve tried a lot of different eye creams throughout the years and this one is the only one that shows a visible difference when it comes to my dark circles.
- Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System – I use the Mia 1 Clarisonic but honestly any of the Clarisonics will work great. I know there have been many updates since the Mia 1.
- GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment – My favorite clearing treatment of all time. You can use as full face mask or as spot treatment. I typically use as spot treatment since this product is expensive but I will do an all over face treatment probably once a month to really unclog all my pores.
- BeautyBio GloPRO® Microneedling tool – I’m obsessed with this Microneedle tool by BeautyBio, it’s the best. 540 surgical stainless-steel microneedles pass over your skin, the rejuvenation process begins immediately as your cells respond to thousands of imperceptible microchannels by creating new collagen and restoring skin’s volume. When used immediately before your skin care products, it provides passageways for your skin care products to dive directly down to the deepest layers of the skin.
- Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil – My favorite everyday acne treatment product. This dry face oil is medicated oil that clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. I use both morning and night.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment – This high-potency, purified grade lactic acid that immediately exfoliates dull, pore-clogging dead skin cells to reveal smoother, fresher, younger-looking skin. I use both morning and night.
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser – This cleanser uses French Green Clay to draw out dirt, oil, pollution and makeup. I love the way it smells and how it leaves my skin feeling so smooth after use.
- Revision Skincare Brightening Facial Wash – Another favorite cleanser of mine, this one is a brightening cleanser. It brightens skin with radiant-boosting Vitamin C, and extracts of Licorice and Lily; exfoliates dead surface cells for softer, smoother skin; combines White Tea Extract and Vitamin E for antioxidant benefits.
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask – I know it was meant to be a sleeping mask but I wear this throughout the day everyday and love it. It goes on like a clear gloss and adds tons of moisture to your lips.
- 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches – Love love love these eye patches. I’ll wear them in the mornings before an event I have that evening or just on any given day when I’m needing some extra love under my eyes.
- St. Tropez Self Tanner Mousse – The best self tanner out there and that’s all that needs to be said. Use this mitt applicator to apply.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer – Reduces the look of flaws and pores and controls oil for up to eight hours.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter – Obsessed. Love. Use on my cheekbones, nose, above brow bones and chest.
- Eyelash Separator – This tool is a major game changer and it’s only $6! I use it before I apply my mascara to fan out and comb through my eyelashes and then again after I apply mascara to comb out any clumps. I did a demo using this tool saved over on my ‘Amazon Favs’ highlight tab on my Instagram.