My Favorite Product’s from the Sephora Beauty Insider Sale
The Sephora Beauty Insider Sale is now open to all Beauty Insiders!!! Now through Monday September, 3rd get 20% off your total order if you are a Rouge Beauty Insider with code YESROUGE, 15% off if you are a VIB Beauty Insider with code YESVIB, and 10% off if you are a Beauty Insider with code YESINSIDER.
I’m sharing all of my favorite products from skincare, make up, hair care, lip products, and sunless tanning!
1. Clarisonic mia 1 – i purchased the clarisonic last winter after having it on my wishlist for awhile. it was the best thing i could have done for my skin. i will admit at first it was hard because the clarisonic brought all the dirt/oil/nastiness under my skin to the surface and my skin went through the purging process. during the purging process i had some bad acne for awhile, it felt like several weeks to be hoenst. But now being on the other side it was totally worth it, my skin stays very clear and i really only breakout around my period.
3. De-Puffing Jade Facial Roller – i keep mine in the fridge and use it on my face every morning. it helps depuff your entire face (especially around your eyes) and also helps with sinus drainage and relief.
2. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser – okay, so this cleanser will cost you a pretty penny but i think it’s so worth it and here’s why. i will use this clay cleanser after the above kiehl’s cleanser and i can honestly feel it start to go to work the second i put it on my skin. it starts to tingly in a good way and i can feel it cleaning out my pores and tightening them as well.
4. Sunday riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil – love love love this stuff. this is really the only product i use to treat acne and it works. if you give this product a try be sure to start slow and use it every other day at first as your skin will go through a purging stage here (similar to the clarisonic)
6. glam glow SUPERMUD CLEARING TREATMENT – my favorite mask out there, it not only cleans out and tightens your pores but also really helps treat acne. i will use this mask as a spot treatment and wear it to bed on my breakouts. when i wake up the areas i treated are either 1/2 their size or completely gone.
2. nars Sheer Glow Foundation – my favorite foundation i’ve found to date. this medium & buildable coverage foundation leaves your skin with a radiant finish that enhances the look of skin, without masking the natural complexion.
3.HOOLA MATTE BRONZER by BENEFIT COSMETICS – this is my favorite bronzer, it goes on so smooth and blends well. i don’t like my bronzers to have shimmer because i like to apply my bronzer all over my face and then leave the shimmer to my highlighter.
1. laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – this leave on lip mask soothes and hydrates your lips and even gives them a nice little plump. this mask is meant to be worn over night but i love it so much i swear it throughout the day as well.
2. Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 – this is a great everyday chapstick i keep in my purse and beach/lake bag all the time.
3. buxom Powerplump Lip Balm – love this lip balm too, it’s a plumping and hydrating lip balm that blooms to a sheer pink tint to amp up lip color. the coolest part about this particular lip balm is the color it blooms to is based on your personal ph balance meaning it will look slightly different on everyone.
4. lancome Matte Shaker High Pigment Liquid Lipstick – so i just picked up this liquid lipstick a couple weeks ago and absolutley lovvve it! its pillow-like cushion applicator itself makes this lipstick so unique and fun to apply. i’ve been wearing color 265 I Like To Mauve It! – frosted pink.
2. olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo – this product is new to sephora, you only used to be able to buy it from your stylist or a salon. i love olaplex, it’s a reparative shampoo that leaves hair easy to manage, shiny, and healthier.
3. olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner – just like the above shampoo the olaplex conditioner is also new to sephora and the consumer beauty market in general.this conditioner protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends, and frizz.
4. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 – Now this olaplex hair perfector is my mane (get it?) obsession within the olaplex family. this concentrated treatment strengthens the hair from within, improving its look and feel. stronger, healthier, and silky smooth hair – literally.
5. living proof Restore Perfecting Spray – leave in conditioners + detangler is a must for me. I have thick, coarse, brittle hair and so it needs all the help it can get. i’ve only used this one from living proof for about a month but i love it.
6. Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream – if you are looking for more of a leave in to help keep your hair strong and healthy this protein cream is a must.A deeply restorative, luxe leave-in treatment for coarse, porous, or severely damaged hair. What it is formulated to do: This powerfully reparative leave-in treatment is formulated with strand-building proteins to help restructure
7. ouai Wave Spray – I’ve been using this amazing smelling wave spray all summer long, i love it. The smell alone has me sold but the fact that it activates a fabulous beach wave when sprayed on wet hair is wonderful too 🙂
8. DRYBAR Detox Dry Shampoo – HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE DRY SHAMPOO OF ALL TIME. IT TRULEY DOES IT’S JOB PLUS ADDS A LITTLE UMPF.
11. Silk Pillowcase – love my silk pillow case by slip. It not only stays cool but also helps not leave crease on your face or in your hair while sleeping.
as always, thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to read and use my links, i appreciate it so very much. I hope this was helpful, please let me know if you have any questions in the comments below!!